Hello Mike . I have not been able to look into the new forum sights but hope you canhelp me.
My 2001 Td4 starts when cold but wont restart when warm. If i then trye to start after been out shopping it wont start. The engine turns but only starts after being cold again.
I could not find the forum ,so iask you personal.
Best regards Ole Martin
I’m afraid I am not a Mechanic. If you haven’t already done so, please ask the question on the Freelanders First Club facebook page, where there is a greater chance of help and advice.
- Freelanders First Club, Sales items.
- Wiring up your Welcome (Puddle) Lights
- IMPORTANT : Freelander 1’s, Rear subframe mounts. .. by Cristian Wiegman, Freelanders Club Nederlands
- Zoe says “How to …” … Check, and refill your screen wash
- Zoe says “How to … ” .. Change your Rear number plate light to an LED unit.
- “How to …” .. Change your remote fob battery.
- Zoe says ” How to … ” .. Coolant level check.
- Zoe says ” How to …” .. Engine Oil Check.
- Freelander 1 Bonnet release cable failure.
- Alloy Wheels … will F2 wheels fit an F1?
Welcome to Freelanders.co.uk