Bigger Brakes

Home Forums General Bigger Brakes

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello folks, I have a question about upgrading the brakes on a Freelander td4 sport. I am guessing its doable, I have looked online etc but yet to find anyone that has done it and made it known to the public. I may just be looking in the wrong place. I had the discs and pads changed over less than a year ago to brand new but they just don’t seem to be up to the job really. She will be getting a MAP for economy soon, She’s had all engine mods done that help her run better and are helping to run at her best. I need to do something For peace of mind. Any garages or mechanics that give it a crack please let me know. Mega Grateful guys, thank you .

Tai Brookes

If you try performance ebc brake pads with new slotted vented rotors(not drilled) then you will gain some braking performance but nothing massive, it’s pads and removal of weight (e.g. lightweight wheels) that will help you the most?

Hi Tai, yes shes just passed her MOT after being stood for over a month or so. Yep on reflection a pair of Brembo vented and some Brembo pads from muddy mods will do it. Thank you for replying. Lift kit and some nice wheels and tyres before next winter on the cards.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.